Friday, February 26, 2016

Women Talk Gender Inequality

You're Invited!

I would like to invite all women/female-identifying people to join me for an open forum on sexism and what it means to be woman in America. I am looking to collect as many stories as I can to aid me in developing a piece for SoLow Fest 2016 that will reflect the subtleties and nuances of sexism today. 


Here's 3 ways you can get involved!



1. If you'd like to join the conversation in person, please fill out this schedule doodle with your availability in March. A date will be confirmed by the first week of March, and published on my Facebook and blog pages.


2. If you'd like to remain anonymous or can't attend the in-person date once it's announced, but would like to participate, please fill out this Google Form that has all of the questions we will be discussing.


3. If you know of someone who would be interested in participating, please share this email with them, or bring them with you to the event!


I am really hoping to have a diverse group of women represented through this dialogue. I also want to take advantage of this opportunity to celebrate and facilitate new connections.

If this event is successful, I would definitely consider hosting Gender Talks in the future.

I really appreciate your time and responses! Let me know if you have any questions, and hopefully I will see you all next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment